Friday, May 4, 2012

What are the best drivers for my HIS Radeon HD 2600 512MB DDR2 Pro video card?

The drivers that I have tried are not working for me. My old Radeon 9800 Pro worked better than this card currently. I tried the HIS drivers that it came with, also Visiontek drivers, Omega drivers and some drivers that Driver Agent referred me to get. They work the best so far but none of them I can actually play any games on. Everyone of them makes my frame rate horrible. I also tried the ones from ATI but it says that could not find a driver or operating system compatible.



I'm running Windows XP right now and I just got the SP 3 for it. Its also for the AGP slot.|||Alright, i hunted around and found the video card that is giving you trouble...For one, use the "HIS" drivers that came with your video card...Also check there website to make sure your using the most current driver availble...If that does not fix your problem..there is nothing you can do....Ati has never added much support for that particular video card and apparently never had any intentions to do so....Check out what other people had to say that bought that same card....

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/…

No comments:

Post a Comment