Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Best Video Card For BF2?

So I bought the game BF2 about 2 years ago and when I bought it and installed it it didn't work. Then I found out that my video card is very sucky because its and Intel. Where do you think I could find the best video card for BF2, but isn't so expensive because I'm very short on money. Also, my computer is like 4 years old and its a Dell Dimension E310 and its still works fine for browsing and other non graphical games, but I was just wondering if the card would still work for it and how do you put the card in the computer. I don't know much about video cards, so what happens to my other video card Intel when I put the other one in?|||you have a great pci-express

BUT! you *****ONLY *****have 230 WATTS of power!!!

you will not be able to get a performance card with that powersupply!

instead, go get PC power &cooling Dell Edition 410watts ($60)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…



now for the video card- 9600GT ($130) with $20 rebate

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…

No comments:

Post a Comment