Monday, May 7, 2012

What's the best video card for me to get [and can I even?]?

Hi! I have a gateway NV7915u. The video card on it won't run most of my games and I was wondering what a good one to get would be. I'm a pretty avid gamer so when it..fails completely, I get frustrated. I don't know if you even CAN replace the video card in a laptop. IF you can, what's a good one for mine?



The specs for my laptop can be found here: http://www.gateway.com/systems/product/529668590.php Any help is appreciated.|||Most lap tops the graphics/video card is a chip set made into and as part of the mother board and is not upgradeable or replaceable.

This mean the card is built into the board: Chassis with Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator HD with 128MB of dedicated system memory supporting Microsoft® and Mobile Intel® HM55 Express Chipset



A 128 MB card is not very good for gaming.|||Your laptop doesn't have a graphics card it's Integrated graphics which you can't replace. It says you have 128 mb of dedicated memory on some of the GMA's you can dedicate more memory to it in your graphics settings but that's about all you can do with a Integrated card.

No comments:

Post a Comment