Sunday, May 6, 2012

Best video card for playing movies?

When I go to buy a video card, what should I look for in it(box), to know, that I'm getting the best picture possible during videos playback?



I don't want to spend the extra money on graphics that won't enhance movies/videos playback such as video games...or other related stuff.



And also how much of a difference (picture wise) will it be from the manufactures' video card?

Will I notice any drastically changes on my movies?



My PCs info:(I bought it back in 2004)

Compact Presario S6700NX

Intel R

Pentium 4



I got it connected to a Samsung HDTV.





Thanks for your help and time.|||make sure ur samsong hdtv has a DVI INPUT

IN THE BACK

GEFORCE 8400 IS THE BEST CARD AVAILABLE FOR VIDEO PLAYBACK IT CAN PLAY BLURAY PICTURE QUALITY

AND

HD DVD

ALSO

GEFORCE 8400 COST 30 TO 50 DALLARS

IT HAS DVI OUTPUT WITCH U CAN CONNECT TO TV

BUT MAKE SURE UR TV HAS A DVI INPUT

HAS ALINK OF GEFORCE 8400

http://www.microcenter.com/single_produc…

|||If you just want to play movies,

this would be overkill for 1080p movies

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…

No comments:

Post a Comment