Monday, May 7, 2012

What is the best video card for less then 200?

I am looking for a good video card to run most games like counter strike source, half life, Team for tress 2, etc. I have a pent 4 processor 3 GHZ, 760 MB ram, and 305 watt power supply.|||http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/…

Youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUukcUwx7…

$159.99



I own this card. I can play most games on max settings and a decent sized res for my 22 inch widescreen. This card is a beast for a good price. Its quite because it has no fan just it stays cooler than cards with them because its revolutionary cooling. Its very fast and for a cool price. It doesn't need a massive power suppy either. It works with vista if you want to but it doesn't have to. You need to have a minimum 350W system power supply and a PCI E 16 slot.



And if your motherboard allows or you get a new computer that allows SLI you can link this card with one exactly like it and use two of them at once for almost double the punch. This card allows SLI.|||You might want to get a larger power supply. Thats a bit low.

Report Abuse


|||go to deals2 buy.com and search for video cads they go real cheap with free shipping|||Your power supply is going to be a problem for you at only 300W. For the card, I would look at the newest 8800GT cards. The price range I have read about is as low as $199, so you may be able to pick up one of those at a good price.



You're going to need at least a 450W supply.|||Sigh. I have no clue what your motherboard is, so I don't know what it supports.



If your computer supports it, this would be the best card:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…



nVidia 8600GTS



Best card for under $200.



You will almost definitely need a new power supply.



Make sure your motherboard has PCIx16 ports, otherwise you won't be able to use it.|||I didn't find that site the other guy mentioned, but I've been looking for a good video card for less than 150 and the prices here are the best yet.

http://www.tigerdirect.com

No comments:

Post a Comment