Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What kind of AGP video card would be best for Sims 3?

I've been trying to find a compatible AGP card to run the Sims (been trying to get this game to work since last summer,) and I've found a bunch of options that I've been looking over. I'm currently trying to decide which would provide the quickest or highest quality performance (at least, the highest quality I can possible get with only an AGP) for a decent price.



I've looked at a GeForce 7600

http://www.compusa.com/applications/Sear…



and a Radeon HD 2600

http://www.compusa.com/applications/Sear…



Which one of those would be the best for this use?|||No doubt the GeForce 7600, it might be a little bit more expensive, but it's performance is much better then the HD 2600, You can also go to www.gpureview.com to compare the cards you want to get.|||Both cards will have similar performance, with the 7600GT just above the HD2600. I would go with the 7600GT.|||agree the agp geforce 7600, if that your decision, once you install the card i would go to nvidia download the latest graphic driver, and microsoft downloads download the latest directx ,

No comments:

Post a Comment