Monday, May 7, 2012

Best video card for my pc?

I need a video card for a good price.



Here are some things to help you decide the best video card for me



1. I have a crappy emachine t3042

2. I need to stay below 150 dollars total

3. I want to play a game called titans quest

4. I can install the card myself w/o an issue



I also have an acer aspire 5610-2013 notebook that I would like to upgrade the videocard if this is a more feasible solution.|||umm i used a 6800 gt on that game and ran it just fine as long as you have good colling at full graphics and fraps runing its easly under 150 but i would also need to know your ram and CPU stuff to make a better answer



frama quick search that acer aspire 5610-2013 notebook seems like a good choice to upgrade if u plan on playing on that but i dont know the specs on your other one|||Try newegg.com or fudzilla.com, they'll have many VC's in that price range. Make sure your MoBo is able to handle it. You seem to have a decent processor.

No comments:

Post a Comment