Monday, May 7, 2012

What is the best video card for my computer?

I'm trying to decide between these 4 cards, radeon 9250, geforce 6200, nvidia fx5200 or the x1300. I have heard the x1300 is the best. My systems specs are posted in a similar question (linked below)



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…



I want the best video card for my pci (not pci-e) slot but i don't want to get one that will be faster than the rest of the computer and have wasted performance. I want one that will be able to at least be able to play a few games perferabley the pc game doom 3 and flat out. I dont want to spend alot of money since my system is an older system, but price isn't a huge issue since i plan to get a used card.

I have some some of the cards listed above for about $30-$40(used) on ebay. would my system be worth spending that much on it?



If anyone wants to recomend a card that will be better for my system other than the ones I listed please feel free to do so.|||Some of them are at the bottom of the heap here:



http://www23.tomshardware.com/graphics_2…



You might have to use smaller monitor settings (like 640 x 480) to play.|||Radeon 9250|||You are mistaken, the ati x1550 is the best, check newegg.com or ncix.com they have em in stock. around 100 bucks, and it is waaaaaaaaaay better than the 6200, 5200(worst card ever produced apparently) and kills the 9250!

No comments:

Post a Comment