Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What is the best graphics video card, for $110 or less?

I am starting to work with digital animation and other graphic programs, and also I have a few PC games ( like lord of the rings online) I would like to be able to play with the best resolution. However my budget has been severely cut by the basic needs.



I have my eye on BFG geforce 9500 gt 1g, is this one good, or are there better for low budget types.

|||It's not a terrible video card, but you are NEVER going to use 1GB of Video card RAM. If you can find a cheaper video card that only has only 512MBs or so, get that one instead.



I'd actually recommend this 9600GT:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…|||Go Newegg.com and you should be able to find the right product that you are looking for. Right now, Geforce 9800GT is going for around $120 with $20 Rebate. That should save you some money and provides some power to your work. |||The 9600 GT is the best cheap midrange card you can find an it fits within your budget. The 9500 is quite decent, but I wouldn't really recommend it for modern applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment