Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What's the Best Video Card for ~$150?

I had an EVGA brand 896MB nVidia GTX 260 video card that just died on me. I'm looking to replace it, but I can't spend a lot of money on it with Christmas around the corner, so I'm hoping to pick something up for around $150. I can pick up a used 896MB GTX 260 for about $150 on craigslist, but if I can get something a little better, I figure I should take advantage of the situation and do just that.



I'm willing to spend as much as $180, but only if I can get some noticeable improvement. Normally I'd do the research, but don't have the time to spend several hours looking at benchmarks right now.



I tend to play games like Crysis 2 and F.E.A.R. 3, along with Everquest 2.



Thanks in advance!|||EVGA GTX 460 1gb, or if you have the room a 6870 IceQ with rebate 150$. Good Luck.|||You'll get the GTX460 1GB for around $170.

No comments:

Post a Comment