Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What's the best graphics card for about a hundred quid? Not for gaming, more like video and photo editing?

Pretty much anything if you are not planninf on gaming

If doing video editing, have you another video input device ? If not then consider a card with Video input options ( I think you can still get them) like ATI All in Wonders used to be.|||I'm not sure if "quid" means $1.......if it does,then I would suggest Nvdia's 8500 GT - it is a good one that works well with vista.Try it and you won't be disappointed.|||Get a relatively new graphics card, It doesnt really matter what because its only video editing and stuff. (My graphics card is rubbish and it does that perfectly)



If you already have a graphics card, and dont have Sony Vegas, then I reccomend getting that instead =P|||ati not gforce ati--decode movies gforce--lots errors|||I've got an ATI All In Wonder graphics card bought new on ebay for about £80. It has many many connections for all types of applications. I use it to do video editing and I plug my PS2 into it to play on the computer instead of the TV. It has a TV tuner built in also. Altogether an amazing piece of kit. Highly recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment