Monday, May 7, 2012

What is the best video card for windows 7 for gaming ?

Hi all,



I would like to buy a new video card for my dell desktop (using windows 7,) , I need a good one for gaming (games such as Call of duty and sims 3) .



so please if you know any good ones tell me. Also I am using a 2G ram, is that enough or I need to change it too?



Thank you.|||You got a good amount of RAM... 2.00 GB RAM is typical for gaming, but 4.00 GB is always better. It will also be good if your CPU is a dual-core, but if you have a single-core running at at least 2.80 GHz you should be fine. However, the more cores the better.



But the BEST video card as of November 2010 by NVIDIA is the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580, and by ATI it is the ATI Radeon HD 5970, but they hold ridiculous price tags... I would recommend getting the NVIDIA GTX 460 if you want to play on maxed-out settings on most of the latest games, since it can, and it is only about $180ish or so. But if you want to go even cheaper, then you should go for anything in the NVIDIA GeForce 8800 series. You can get them on eBay for under $65, and they are fantastic. I have maxed-out all of the settings in Team Fortress 2 using the NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX, and it only cost me about $56.|||I would upgrade the ram for sure, 4gb min really, 8gb if you can. I personally use Nvidia GTS250 1gb

Works fine for me, runs COD Black Ops just fine. But other factors should be taken into account, ie cpu for one =)|||NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600M GT is the best video card.

No comments:

Post a Comment