Monday, May 7, 2012

Which graphics/ video card is best for me? Please help?

I'm looking for a graphics / video card that will work best for my Vista Dell Inspiron 530S, 4G ram, 64- bit OS. I'm trying to smoothly run games, such as Devil May Cry 4, GTA IV, and other games with intense graphic systems. Any suggestions? I'm trying to keep it to around $45 and under please.



Thanks so much.|||Hello,



Unfortunately, the graphics card you're looking for will cost you well over $45. Running the games you'd like to play above would require an investment in the hundreds. If you have the money now or save up later than I would highly recommend taking a look at the the nvidia geforce 8800 series.|||You just asked to buy a Graphics card for $45...



So I suppose you need some serious help, which is why I suggest you go to a Hardware orientated site, such as http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/



There people will help find you a graphics card and such.



You will need to go into dxdiag (Start > Search for "dxdiag" > Open dxdiag) and tell them your Motherboard and other system specifications, if you don't, they'll probably just ask you for them.|||You can't buy a modern gaming graphics card for under 50 dollars and those won't be very good.|||Good luck under 45 dollars. It would be easier to play GTA in real life. Pump it up to 200 and maybe.|||You're going to need to spend more if you want to run intense graphic games smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment