Monday, May 7, 2012

Whats the best video card for me? Asus Pyrite motherboard one PCI 2.1 slot only*?

Hello.

I'm wondering what graphics card best fits me.

I have a HP Pavilion Slimline s7627

with:

an AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3800+

With 1.5 gb of memory

and currently have a Nvidia Geforce 6150 LE Integrated RAMDAC 256 MB

i was wondering if anyone could help me out figuring out which graphics card(s) would be best for

me whether ATI or Geforce.

*Any graphics card for me that plays on DirectX 10 and is compatible with a PCI slot *not pci express nor anything else..

with a $125 budget

yes my mother board sucks but i need a new graphics card badly to play with better graphics and performance for games such as Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and Crysis the newer types and new games coming out.

Please and thank you and if you know the answer that could help me out reply asap please and thank yo again.

:}|||Since you want a PCI DX10 card, your options will be fairly limited.



You can pick up a PCI Geforce 9500GT from newegg at this link. I believe this is the best you can get:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…



I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment