Monday, May 7, 2012

Best Graphic/Video card for gaming? (Under $100)?

I want the best/ strongest Graphic/ video card for under $100, I want to be able to play games like Call of Duty, (Modern Warefare 2 is coming out so I DO not want to miss out on that because of my sucky Intel card), Crysis Warhead, Assassins Creed 2, etc. If you're going to suggest make sure you suggest the best one of them all that's under $100.



Also, would the graphic card you suggest be able to keep up with games for the next two years? Thanks.|||I think there is no powerful Video Card that is under $100 so, I think you should buy the NVIDIA GeForce Video Card|||For $100 You can only go with the Geforce 9800GT card. On newegg.com. After rebate it will be around that price.



No it will not keep up with games in the next 2 years. But that also depends on your graphics setting preference. If you want to have bigger monitor at max resolutions, for example a 22in. at 1680 x 1050. 9800GT will be able to keep up but you may need to turn down graphics quality.|||I posted an answer to your previous question, but I forgot to tell you something really important. Make sure you have an Express PCI 16x slot on your motherboard, and don't even think of a 9800 series or a 280 card or some of the ati cards unless you have 500+watt power supply, that's one of the reasons I went with the 9500, low power consumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment