Friday, May 4, 2012

What is the best graphics card for me?

What is the best graphics card for me? I love to play video games with hardcore graphics. I want to know the best but cheapest graphics card for me under a $140 budget.

Specs:

Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600)

Inspiron 530

Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 450 @ 2.20GHz, ~2.2GHz

2048MB RAM|||I'd say an ATI Radeon 3450 by looking at your other specs, it suits them. I have an ATI Radeon 3450 and i can run games like COD Modern Warfare 2 perfectly, they are also pretty cheap.|||http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/…



Is a very good card, plus it comes with Direct 11x|||It will be difficult playing anything hardcore with a Celeron. Your processor will hold you back. Any 5000 series Radeon like listed above would be way bottlenecked

No comments:

Post a Comment