Sunday, May 6, 2012

What's the best video card for under $175?

I need a new video card for my computer. My current video card is a Nvidia GeForce 7500. It works fine, but I'd like better. I have a limit of about $175, and would like DX11 support if possible. Some of the games I play include:

Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress Classic

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl/Call of Pripyat

Half-Life 2

Bioshock 1 & 2

L4D 1 & 2

Fallout 3

Quake 3 Arena

Mass Effect 2



Thanks in advance.|||DX11 support is not yet available for today's video cards. The highest support is DX10.1.



If you want that, you are wanting either a HD4000 or a HD5000 series video card from ATi (Nvidia hasn't released a card with DX10.1 yet). I good choice would be this HD5750 from XFX that has a price of $140:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…



I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment