Friday, May 4, 2012

What is the best video card for under $200?

well I am building a computer with an amd 1100T cpu and a crosshair iv formula and I am having trouble selecting a video card, since i am buying an amd cpu i want a radeon gpu even though an nvidia should work and i am willing to get a geforce I am just more native with radeon,



I will be using this computer for video editing with after effects and flash and such photoshop and whatnot, i will also be coding and making simple games with this pc using java and similar freeware as well as the not so free flash. Possibly some gaming, duke nukem forever and the new battlefield 3 are coming out soon and im sure the pc versions are better than the xbox version so i might be playing some higher end games.



other than some things like sound cards and stuff Im not sure what other parts to choose, i figured after the cpu and mobo I would get a GPU but if you know of a better am3 mobo than the crosshair iv please enlighten me.|||The 6850 is available starting from $175 from Newegg. The 69xx models are out of reach.



Was thinking you could probably CrossFire some 5750s together for that price, but this thread changed my mind: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/302436…



Only your games will be affected by this choice.



(Looking at Newegg, I find it curious the 2600 I bought years ago is still in the $100 range.)|||Here You can find variety Of choice|||6850/6870 Radeon or Nvidia 460 GTX\



http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductLis…

No comments:

Post a Comment