Friday, May 4, 2012

What is the best Video Card I can get for this power supply?

Ok so I'm not a computer hardware geek, but I know a little I guess. So I'm thinking about getting this PSU. RAIDMAX HYBRID 2 RX-730SS 730W ATX12V V2.2/ EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Modular Modular LED Power Supply. I'm really into gaming. But I was wondering if anyone could give me an answer on what is the best video card I can get with this PSU. Looking for around 50-100 dollar Video Cards.

Thanks in Advance|||I think you'd be fine with getting any video card in that price range. But that also depends on how much power your CPU, RAM, and your DVD-Rom is going to consume. I'd recommend looking at Newegg.com for a video card. You will be able to find one there that matches your price range.

No comments:

Post a Comment