Thursday, April 26, 2012

Best video graphics card for sims 3 on a laptop.?

I get this message

"Unable to start this game



Device 0 cannot run this title.

No supported graphics card detected. Please check your system hardware."



Sooo...I'm guessing and hoping that that's the only problem...? That I need to get a new graphics card? grr....if so can anyone inform me as to what would be the best to get? =( I'm dying to play this game....I'm not sure how to check what graphic card I have already but I think its "Mobile Intel (R) 945 Express Chipset Family" ?|||you can not upgrade laptops graphic card, thats the biggest downside to laptops whatever you buy is what your stuck with forever, you can only upgrade ram but video card is what is important for gaming.



you will have to buy a new laptop @_@|||Yes, the Intel 945 is your video card and it cannot play Sims 3. However, it seems that you are on a laptop and you cannot upgrade the video card on a laptop. You'd need an entirely new computer to play Sims 3. Sorry :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment