Thursday, April 26, 2012

What is the best video editing software for gaming videos?

Okay so I really want to get some pro video editing software for some gaming videos I want to do :) I really want to see if I can actually do the stuff in the following videos and try and make a half decent video. My birthday is soon and I really want to try. I love making videos but I don't know any video editing software because I've never tried doing this before. I can make good videos if I get good software :) So could someone tell me what software these people used or tell me some pro software like the ones used in these videos? Thanks!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SWV7KUBouU&feature=feedf



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMScO7hblAA&feature=feedu



I really want to try to do stuff like this. So please help. Also could someone tell me a good capture card that can record PS3 and Xbox 360? Thank you very much :)|||Sony Vegas is what they use and after effects or something like that.



As with the capture card:



Easycap = low Budget (Okay Quality) 20 - 30 dollars



Dazzle = Medium budget (Good Quality) 50 -100 dollars



Haupgauge Hd PVR = High budget (Excellent Quality, H.D.) 100 - 250 dollars

No comments:

Post a Comment