Thursday, April 26, 2012

What would be the best video card for me?

Hey, i have a ACPI x86 based PC, Intel Core 2 CPU 6400 @ 2.13GHz 2.13GHz.... with 4.50 GB Ram Running Windows Vista... I don't know to much about video cards but would like to buy one to replace my Nvidia Geforce 7500 LE, so i can play some of the latest games that are out. I want a budget of say under $200. Can anybody please help me?|||Hi,?yesterday i set up a video activity title slot into my program and looks to be working. When i booted windows it said "new components found video activity slot for creative" then "new components video activity slot for innovative is now set up and ready to us. The video activity slot i took out of my old program that hasnt been used for a while.He will be best your CPU . OK Thanks, good luck|||http://www.techbuy.com.au/p/162053/VIDEO…



Probably the best for under 200.



Take into consideration of your power supply, if you upgrade your GFX card you will more than likely need to upgrade your PSU|||You can take any hi power video card of your system.

No comments:

Post a Comment