Friday, April 27, 2012

What video/graphic card would be best for Spider-Man 3?

I have an HP Pavilion Slimline s7520n PC with an ATI Radeon Xpress 200 motherboard, and I would like to play the Spider-Man 3 PC game, but it requires a Pixel Shader Model 3.0. I checked, and it looks like my only room for upgrades comes in the form of a low profile PCI slot, and HP recommends that such a PCI upgrade be 5 watts or less.



What video card should I get? Or should I go a different route (get different PC, or buy a 7th gen console, etc.)?|||Go to www.newegg.com and search for N82E16814161079 this part will do what you need if it will fit into your case. Low profile is not good on heat control so you might have trouble later on down the road if the fan should ever fail. I'm so sorry you were suckered into a computer like that. Next time consult your local mom and pop computer store for a custom build. The price may be 100 - 200 more but your computer will be upgradable all the way.|||I checked out your pc and you should have a PCIE slot available.Then you can get a KICK BUTT video card.I looked up the ATI 200 and it says it is PCIE.|||NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT+

ATI Radeon X1300+



Both can be scored from tiger direct or newegg|||Well, I looked up your specs and it looks like you dont have a slot for a Video Card on your Motherboard. You might open up your case and look to make sure if you have an empty slot or not. If you have a slot upgrade is easy, If not I dont think a PCI (not PCIe) with 5 watts is going to run SM 3, if you can even find one, which I doubt.



I advise just buying a new computer, make sure its got a decent Video Card or at least a slot to put one in.



Good Luck|||it depends what ur budget is. email me with ur budget and i can give u a couple options

No comments:

Post a Comment